Get connected with these amazing community partners working to end homelessness and find out how you can take action, too!
- Housing Development Consortium (HDC) Through education, advocacy and leadership, HDC supports and inspires its members as they work collaboratively to meet the housing needs of limited-income people throughout King County.
- National Alliance to End Homelessness (NAEH) The Alliance works toward ending homelessness by improving homelessness policy, building on-the-ground capacity, and educating opinion leaders.
- Seattle/King County Coalition on Homelessness SKCCH SKCCH works collaboratively with local government departments, public housing authorities, professional associations, religious congregations and social action committees, and advocacy groups to ensure safety and survival for people while they are homeless, and to end the crisis of homelessness in our region.
- Poverty Action Network Poverty Action is Washington state’s largest anti-poverty organization, committed to building grassroots power to end causes of poverty and create opportunities for everyone to prosper.
- Firesteel Through mobilizing and empowering our community to advocate for structural change, Firesteel works to create improved state policies that deliver more stable housing for women and families, foster more opportunities for income generation and build assets for those who are most vulnerable.